Alstom Sifang (Qingdao) Transportation Ltd. (AST) is a joint venture invested by CRRC Sifang Co. Ltd. and Alstom.
Provide comprehensive news and information report of Alstom Sifang (Qingdao) Transportation Ltd.
AST is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture of high-grade railway passenger cars, common passenger car carbody, EMUs, luxury double-deck passenger cars, high-speed passenger cars, urban mass transit cars, etc, sales of its products as well as related after-sales service.
To become a competitive and reliable passenger train manufacturer and service provider in the rail transit industry.
Innovation and development, talent first; Value distribution, talent first. The human resources
• Jointly designed by BST and BT Sweden based on the proven technology used on Regina EMU, CRH1 and CRH1B EMUs
• Designed according to China electrified railway characteristics (rail, platform, catenary, clearance, power supply, signal and climate)
• Consisting of 16 cars
• Adoption of standard and modular design concept
• Operation speed of 250km/h, highest testing speed of 275 km/h
• Newly-designed streamlined cab
• Newly-added doors for driver escape and for loading food onto the dining car